The Norse Projects Rokkvi Neoshell 2 is the most technical jacket from Norse Projects. As the name suggest it’s the second generation Rokkvi which is highly improved. With this high-tech jacket you can survive the coldest winters and still look sharp.
The Norse Projects Rokkvi Neoshell 2 jacket is a classic and versatile, three quarter length parka jacket which is down-filled for optimal isolation. The jacket is fully re-designed by Norse Projects to provide the best possible balance between light weight functionality, high durability and most of all; comfort.
The outer fabric used for the Rokkvi is made from 3-layer Polartec Neoshell which can conquer rain, wind and snow. The jacket is lined with high density nylon ripstop.
Detail of the Norse Projects Rokkvi Neoshell 2:
– 100% Nylon Polartec Neoshell® 3-layer outer fabric
– Highly breathable (2L / M² – ISO9237) and fully waterproof to 10,000mm+
– Durable water repellent finish
– 600 Fill European Goose Down (90% Down, 10% feather fill)
– Fully taped internal seams with internal pocket and adjustable waist
– 99.9% wind resistant with external storm-snap closures along the zip-line and pockets
– Swiss engineered waterproof Riri zips with auto-lock puller